in the Maldives
Swimming with dolphin may be a dream
of many. We can offer you a cruise specially
designed for watching dolphins. Maldives’
waters are rich with different types of
dolphins. You can see them rhythmically
dancing and playing with each other. This is a once in life time experience that you may have day dreamed about while you sat at your desk at work or while playing PartyPoker (www.partypoker.com). Now you have the chance to make that dream a reality and have the holiday of a lifetime.
A typical dolphin watching
- 7 to 14 nights accommodation onboard
Tropical Cruise Boat.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 1 large bottle of water per person per
- Services of a local guide.
- Transfers to and from Airport by Dhoni
to Tropical Cruise Boat
- Excursions to local island(s)
- Visit to resorts
- Unlimited cruising in Male'/Ari Atoll.
- Free use of snorkelling gear
- Cultural show in a local island
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Government Tourist Bed tax
Tropical Cruise for a Dolphin Watching
expedition in the Maldives