in the Maldives
Exceptional and easily accessible underwater
life makes the Maldives one of the worlds
top diving and snorkelling destinations.
You don’t need to be a deep sea
diver to see what lies beneath the tropical
waters of the Maldives.
Sometimes you don’t even need a
mask or fins to see the beautiful fish
playing in their coral nest. The water
is so clear, that it looks as though you
are looking through a glass aquarium.
If you want get little closer then get
a mask and fins. Snorkelling over the
shallow crystal clear water of the island
lagoon or at the edge of the reef is an
ideal way to explore the underwater world.
House reefs of most of the islands are
just a few meters away from the beach.
Snorkelling equipment is available in
Tropical Cruise free of charge. We can
take you the unknown places to have deep
though look and to experience the diversity
of marine life and reef structures in
for a safe enjoyable snorkelling
- Choose a mask that fits snugly.
- Test this by putting it to your face
without using the strap and breathe
in through the nose. If it fits properly
it will not fall off, even when you
- Choose a pair of fins that fit your
feet comfortably and a snorkel that
fits easily in to your mouth.
- Get advice on the best snorkelling
spots and how to reach them.
- Find out the potential problems such
as waves, currents and difficult entries
- Wear a t-shirt to protect yourself
from the sun and a waterproof sunscreen
on exposed areas of your skin such as
the neck and the back of your knees.
- And finally, do not walk or step on
the corals, to protect yourself and
the corals from injury and damage.
typical snorkelling cruise includes:
- 7 to 14 nights accommodation.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 1 large bottle of water per person per
- Services of a local guide.
- Transfers to and from Airport
- Excursions to local island(s)
- Visit to resorts
- Unlimited cruising in Male'/Ari Atoll.
- Free use of snorkelling gear
- Cultural show in a local island
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- Government Tourist Bed tax
availablity for your next snorkelling
trip the Maldives